Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Fun with search engines...

Google yourself and a friend (or husband in my case). It's fun.

- Sarah and Randy's Fabulous Foxtrot, Walk-Around Turn
- I also copied Ben Folds' "Song for Silverman" for Sarah and Randy
- Randy and Sarah descended into the wasteland
- We brought Bubbles, J-Roc, Randy and Sarah to the series
- I work with the animal control officers, Randy and Sarah
- Sarah and Randy "share" three grown children
- Submit your review for Randy and Sarah
- Sarah and Randy rode on the same horse. It took them a while to get to town but it was well worth it
- Sarah and Randy's lightsaber battle at Center Cinemas

So, in case you were wondering why I haven't blogged in a while, I've been a little busy raising children and riding horses.

Until next time...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home